Thursday 10 May 2012

With 1 Week to Hand in

 I have added in windows and sky lights to my model and all that is left is to animate and model some optional extras. 
Colour Schemes I have looked at and have inspired the colour schemes of this Interior Design:


I like the smooth, dark, but relaxing colours, it gives a sense of privacy and intimacy, the blue lighting is especially therapeutic, and works well in a spa environment.  


Again, Blue Lighting has been used here, and looks equally effective although used in a different way. The light smooth walls look good although I think that the floor and the wall should be kept separate patterns as the pattern becomes repetitive and sore on the eyes.


The mixture of smooth and dark colours look well within this interior. The blue lighting has been used again and is extremely effective as it makes the water look very interesting.

Although I was going to change the colours of my interior, I have decided that they are nice colours for the sort of feeling I aim to portray, I could mix the colours around a bit but the blues, blacks and natural colours seem to work well within any swimming pool interior and so I will stick with this. 


Some Layouts I'm working with. The best ones will be printed A2.






No comments:

Post a Comment